Why join student voice?
- Students are the most important people in the school.
- You deserve a right to speak and be heard
- You get to have say on key decisions.
- You will meet like minded people.
- It will help develop your debating and reasoning skills.
- YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Harper Green students have already made an excellent start to the academic year by helping to raise money for Macmillan cancer support. Many more events to help raise money for charities will be taking place through the course of the academic year.
What have we done this year?
- Taken part in democratic elections and hustings to decide which pupils will represent each form group and year group
- Discussed and debated the rewards activities for the end of term
- Given feedback on teaching and learning at Harper Green School