School Uniform and equipment
Harper Green School takes pride in the appearance of its community, and has high expectations for how students wear their uniform
- The school blazer must worn at all times (during exceptional weather circumstances the Headteacher may allow them to be removed and carried around the school building)
- Harper Green jumpers are optional, blazers are not.
- School shirts must have a fastening top button that is done up at all times.
- School shirts must be tucked in at all times,
- School tie worn to show both year team coloured stripes.
- If wearing a skirt, from September 2018 it will have to be knee length
Form tutors along with Year Teams will check uniform daily during registration. If there is a valid reason for students not having the correct uniform then it is important that you communicate this with the Year Team first thing in the morning.
HARPER GREEN UNIFORM
*Please see the school website for guidance.
**Please see the school website for the PowerPoint that has been shared with students.
***Should there be a religious or cultural ceremony that henna tattoos are an integral part of, please liaise with the year team in advance.
Please see below the images of the new knee length pleated skirt – this is the only skirt that will be allowed from September 2018.
If your child attends school in incorrect uniform, they will either be asked to correct the issue or will be given correct uniform items for the day. If a student refuses the reasonable request to correct any uniform issues then a sanction will be applied as outlined in the positive behaviour for learning policy and procedures..
Harper Green uniform can be bought from the following suppliers:
Whittakers, Smart Clothing and Ziggies
Please contact them directly for more information or prices.
For your child to make the most of their time at Harper Green School, they will need to bring the following to school everyday:
- School journal
- A schoolbag to fit A4 books and all their equipment in (not a handbag or small manbag)